Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stop drunk white men from dancing to Bob Marley :D
#1
http://thesatedire.com/news/uk-news/drun...ob-marley/

It made me laugh anyway.

I was once at a bus stop where a busker was playing One Love, christ it is a horror show.
Reply
#2
GEEZ!

but if i posted "stop drunk black men from dancing to (fill in any white band) " i would be called racist????

#AllDancingMatters
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
I agree wholeheartedly sir !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I haven't been here for a long time but I thought I would just stop by to say hello gryphon 10 3,142 15-07-2014, 20:57
Last Post: gryphon
  Happy thanksgiving from canada, the great white north! SteveO 0 1,265 13-10-2013, 15:35
Last Post: SteveO
  Funny dancing rappers! TheParty007 1 1,368 15-01-2013, 12:55
Last Post: Music Head
  White Stripes Split gryphon 3 1,949 04-02-2011, 15:52
Last Post: TraceNspace

Forum Jump: