Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bands/Artists you just can't stand.
#21
Soldier Boy Tell Em...
Reply
#22
ambernector Wrote:I don't like 'The Spice Girls'. For many reasons;

Musically they are talentless. Crap songs. I don't like the reason they stand for. When they were popular in the 90's, I remember seeing little girls aged 7/8 dressed up like the spice girls. Would you want your daughter looking and acting them one of them?

I bet I am not alone with my feelings on this.

No you are not alone . But though it took me a good while to cacth onto them , which often can be the case with me , I did find that I got to like them .
Reply
#23
Music Head Wrote:My Madonna issues were not with her music, but with her actions.
When you're trying to raise 2 pre-teen girls, she is not someone you want them to emulate, which was all the rage back in the 80's. Still to this day she comes across as, how shall we say this, "a slut", as on her recent David Letterman appearance. And she loves that image. At some point you need to grow up.

Love Madonna though I do , I would not argue with you on the image side of things . Though I would find much more politer words than slut . It is true she does need an image a bit more fitting to her age . After all a women can still look stunning withouth having to try and still look and act like a teenager . Also the way she is carrying on she with her fittness ragiemes and so on I reckon she is heading for an early grave . One thing is for certain though , I would still like to wake up next to her on Chrismass Morning . Fat chance Cool
Reply
#24
A hard one to answer this . Most can come up with a good one now and again same as there is good and bad in most kinds of music . Do hate oprah though . However one lot springs to mind . Black Lace . Now I do bloody hate them . For me the have yet to bless our ears with something decent .
I pretty much also hate meadlies . In extreamly bad taste . Really it would be better to do worst songs , or worst versions as the case would tend more to be than worst artists . Cool
Reply
#25
David Broad Wrote:Love Madonna though I do , I would not argue with you on the image side of things . Though I would find much more politer words than slut . It is true she does need an image a bit more fitting to her age . After all a women can still look stunning withouth having to try and still look and act like a teenager . Also the way she is carrying on she with her fittness ragiemes and so on I reckon she is heading for an early grave . One thing is for certain though , I would still like to wake up next to her on Chrismass Morning . Fat chance Cool
You are correct. I should not have used the word slut.
Other than that, I'm not jumping into the Madonna topic again.:redface:

Reply
#26
David Broad Wrote:Though I would find much more politer words than slut .

But not more accurate ones.
Reply
#27
Tokio Hotel.
Reply
#28
Rain Wrote:Tokio Hotel.

Yeah, they make me feel ashamed of being German...

**** you Bill Kaulitz!
Reply
#29
I really don't like a lot of bands, but i'll just save time by choosing Coldplay as one of them. In my opinion they're music is really...boring. It's almost featureless, and somehow effortlessly dull.
Reply
#30
Wow seriously??

I like Coldplay a lot, but at some point they do tend to sell out... but their music is neat.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could you recommend some artists and or bands that employ vocals without lyrics ? SteveO 5 3,472 23-05-2022, 08:14
Last Post: JeromeD
  artists cancelling Russia CRAZY-HORSE 0 747 02-03-2022, 03:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  artists with the most #1 hits in the UK CRAZY-HORSE 0 775 11-12-2021, 08:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  1970s artists in the UK charts... CRAZY-HORSE 0 726 11-12-2021, 05:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Who are some of your favorite female artists ? SteveO 12 4,819 15-10-2018, 03:52
Last Post: SteveO
  Do you have any quantitative methods for ranking the artists you like or listen to? sjpolyguy 2 1,705 09-10-2018, 12:11
Last Post: Ruby
  Anybody feel like joining a band that'll be one of the biggest bands on the planet? zabrak 19 6,951 23-01-2017, 09:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Song titles that references other artists bob_32_116 49 12,124 04-08-2016, 07:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Genre/Type of music you just can't stand carbon_psycho 10 4,358 05-06-2016, 04:58
Last Post: evilB
  Best Cover song by new artists. What yours and Why ? Kpmusic 11 4,450 20-05-2016, 12:52
Last Post: 360dopes

Forum Jump: