Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
08-12-2025, 12:31
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2025, 12:36 by Music Head.)
yesterday's spins
Cheap Trick - Next Position Please - 1983 - B
Beatles - Help! - 1965 - A
Anne Murray - Where Do You Go When You Dream - 1981 - B
Cheap Trick - Standing On The Edge - 1985 - B
Beatles - '65 - 1965 - A
Jefferson Airplane - Bark - 1971 - B
Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour - 1967 - A
Nicolette Larson - All Dressed Up With No Place To Go - 1982 - B
Beatles - Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - 1967 - A
Beatles - Yellow Submarine - 1969 - B
THE END
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
^^
excellent series of posts MH, really loved seeing what you had in your LP collection....
and what better way to end off than with The Beatles x5....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 1,211
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2021
So how many is that in total MH? Some collection you have there. I am impressed!
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
I'm embarrassed
I didn't count them
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
^^
back to the start and count them mate
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
actually I was hoping I could get one of you guys
to copy all of these into a spreadsheet and sort by
artist, year, and grade, and do a count while you're there
Posts: 6,430
Threads: 418
Joined: May 2014
^Nice try!
Well done on all that listening.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
today's spins
yes I'm buying again
music is my drug
it's an addiction
I need therapy
Joan Baez - 5 - 1964 - B
Joan Baez - From Every Stage 1976 - B
Atlanta Rhythm Section - Red Tape - 1976 - B
Harry Chapin - Sequel - 1980 - B
Eric Burdon And The Animals - Best Of Vol. 2 - 1967
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
12-02-2026, 01:18
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2026, 01:20 by CRAZY-HORSE.)
^^
second hand vinyl?
glad youre back on the wagon, or is that off the wagon? LOL
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009