Posts: 212
Threads: 27
Joined: Mar 2009
My top 5 punk bands are (in no particular order):
Discharge, The Sex Pistols, Iggy Pop and the Stooges, The Clash and Dead Kennedys
Posts: 7
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2010
My first post! This site is wicked...
1) The Clash
2) Refused
3) Iggy Pop and The Stooges
4) Black Flag
5) Misfits
I'm actually surprised more people didn't say Refused.
Posts: 9
Threads: 5
Joined: Mar 2010
Clash, UK Subs, Ramones, Misfits, 4Skins
Posts: 30
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2010
Depends on the time of day, right now
1. Demics
2. UK Subs
3. 4 Skins
5. Clash
Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
Based on peoples' descriptions of punk, the only punk band I currently listen to is DFL. I found their CD in my basement (my dad used to be huge in the hardcore punk scene).
As for punk derivatives, I have no idea.
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2010
in no paticular order..
Social Distortion
The Clash
The Misfits
The Ramones
Bad Religion
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
sex pistols
ramones
clash
angelic upstarts
stooges
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
seanpheonix Wrote:My first post! This site is wicked...
1) The Clash
2) Refused
3) Iggy Pop and The Stooges
4) Black Flag
5) Misfits
I'm actually surprised more people didn't say Refused.
because we 'refuse' to deal with 'refuse' (as in rubbish)
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2010
Black Flag
Dead Kennedys
Discharge
Velvet Underground
The Clash
Blink 182
The offspring
Sex Pistols
The Clash
Green Day