Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guess The Mystery Star !
#1
Your job is to try to identify the star from the least number of clues possible

The first clue is given in black ink
The other nine can be revealed as needed by rolling your curser from left to right over the space behind the clue marker

Clue 1 If you called me James.....would I listen ? 10 points
Clue 2 The Ramones are a tribute to me 9 Points
Clue 3 My Dad had his own band but it was not famous 8 Points
Clue 4 I’m Apollo C. Vermouth 7 Points
Clue 5 I’m also a painter 6 points
Clue 6 I was once a Nurk Twin 5 points
Clue 7 Michael Jackson’s estate owns many of my songs 4 Points
Clue 8 I’m left handed 3 Points
Clue 9 I’m part of a very famous song writing duo 2 points
Clue 10 Lennon and ................. 1 point

Ans Paul McCartney
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#2
A measly 4 points for me.

Reply
#3
Not a bad effort :biggrin: I didn't make it that easy because he is a bit too well knownCool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NCIS star dead... CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,342 20-01-2017, 00:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  STAR WARS "the force awakens: episode VII" CRAZY-HORSE 9 4,473 26-01-2016, 17:32
Last Post: DanicaL
  Can we guess your profession? Big Ears 4 1,878 09-11-2014, 13:35
Last Post: Big Ears
  Video killed the radio star Jerome 9 3,887 07-04-2014, 22:30
Last Post: SteveO
  I think we have a new music star out there. morre 3 1,947 30-03-2014, 15:48
Last Post: SteveO
  Mazzy Star Jerome 5 2,384 20-02-2014, 03:54
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Mystery, esoteric, horror movies. What are the best ones? IvanMC 34 12,464 13-10-2013, 02:37
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  binb - guess the song binb 3 2,250 08-12-2012, 10:29
Last Post: binb
  Wednesday 19 Oct Dinner appointment ! Rock star invited ! gryphon 7 3,664 23-10-2011, 08:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  star trek original series CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,833 28-08-2010, 00:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: