Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
tattoos
#11
gryphon Wrote:I am not tattooed I am pieced ! Perhaps I'm the only pierced moderator we have !Cool


well, you occasionally pierce me off a bit Gryphon...does that count?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#12
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. [Image: icon_info.gif][Image: icon_plus.gif][Image: icon_email.gif][Image: icon_blank.gif]
Oscar Wilde
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#13
"i have nothing to declare but my genius". Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#14
a geometric design of green and purple circles on a shoulder blade
Reply
#15
CMB1888 Wrote:a geometric design of green and purple circles on a shoulder blade

is that something you like or does it contain a deeper meaning?

i got a new one yesterday on my right upper arm with kids initials and an image of their favourite toy beside each initial,3 roses intertwine through and three little lovehearts. 2 and half hrs of outline and shading, get colours done in a couple of weeks, i designed it myself.
for anyone curious the pictures are of thomas the tank engine,lightning mcqueen and a crocodile.
will post a picture of it when its finished.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#16
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:is that something you like or does it contain a deeper meaning?

Both actually - the design is symbolic of something personal but I didn't want it to be obvious and I liked the idea of something clean and a bit mathematical-looking as that felt more me than something more traditional.

I am thinking of getting something completely abstact done but I'm sure it'll take forever for me to decide on something.

(your tattoo sounds so sweet!)
Reply
#17
get my new tattoo coloured in on thursday after work, cant wait to get it finished!
oh yeh, i used to have earrings in my left ear, took 'em out a couple of years ago.

already working on my next one:
going to get sheet music to either Paul Weller 'wild wood' or Neil Young 'heart of gold' tattooed around my upper left arm, then thats it, no more tattoos for me.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#18
I don't have tattoos, lots of piercings though. I'm always bugging my son to get a tattoo - probably the only mother on earth that does that :biggrin:
" Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. "
Reply
#19
pennywill Wrote:I don't have tattoos, lots of piercings though. I'm always bugging my son to get a tattoo - probably the only mother on earth that does that :biggrin:

will you adopt me,please? im begging you, i dont eat much, im house trained and toilet seat 'down' trained, please,please,please???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#20
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:who here has tattoos?

I'm crazy for tattoos but I little scared to Needle.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tattoos gottaluvmusic 31 8,097 19-02-2014, 06:46
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: