Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
gryphon Wrote:I am not tattooed I am pieced ! Perhaps I'm the only pierced moderator we have !
well, you occasionally pierce me off a bit Gryphon...does that count?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
"i have nothing to declare but my genius". Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
a geometric design of green and purple circles on a shoulder blade
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
CMB1888 Wrote:a geometric design of green and purple circles on a shoulder blade
is that something you like or does it contain a deeper meaning?
i got a new one yesterday on my right upper arm with kids initials and an image of their favourite toy beside each initial,3 roses intertwine through and three little lovehearts. 2 and half hrs of outline and shading, get colours done in a couple of weeks, i designed it myself.
for anyone curious the pictures are of thomas the tank engine,lightning mcqueen and a crocodile.
will post a picture of it when its finished.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:is that something you like or does it contain a deeper meaning?
Both actually - the design is symbolic of something personal but I didn't want it to be obvious and I liked the idea of something clean and a bit mathematical-looking as that felt more me than something more traditional.
I am thinking of getting something completely abstact done but I'm sure it'll take forever for me to decide on something.
(your tattoo sounds so sweet!)
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
get my new tattoo coloured in on thursday after work, cant wait to get it finished!
oh yeh, i used to have earrings in my left ear, took 'em out a couple of years ago.
already working on my next one:
going to get sheet music to either Paul Weller 'wild wood' or Neil Young 'heart of gold' tattooed around my upper left arm, then thats it, no more tattoos for me.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 201
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2010
I don't have tattoos, lots of piercings though. I'm always bugging my son to get a tattoo - probably the only mother on earth that does that :biggrin:
" Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. "
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
pennywill Wrote:I don't have tattoos, lots of piercings though. I'm always bugging my son to get a tattoo - probably the only mother on earth that does that :biggrin:
will you adopt me,please? im begging you, i dont eat much, im house trained and toilet seat 'down' trained, please,please,please???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 60
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2010
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:who here has tattoos?
I'm crazy for tattoos but I little scared to Needle.