03-10-2011, 21:32
Just curious...who has tattoos of their favourite artists or anything to do with music at all?
|
tattoos
|
|
03-10-2011, 21:32
Just curious...who has tattoos of their favourite artists or anything to do with music at all?
03-10-2011, 21:38
well if thats his favourite then I guess so...lol!
04-10-2011, 15:55
No tattoos of any kind. I am prone to changing my mind. I can't think of anything I would want tattooed on me for life.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down
04-10-2011, 18:10
Skin clean as a whistle...I didn't want to get a tattoo of " Debbie" for life and then marry a "Cheryl",,,,lol !!!!
TraceNspace Wrote:No tattoos of any kind. I am prone to changing my mind. I can't think of anything I would want tattooed on me for life.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
06-10-2011, 05:20
Hey CH - what are you going to do when the new girlfriend insists you get a 'I LOVE PINK FLOYD' tattoo on your chest?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
06-10-2011, 05:36
er......NO!, am thinking of a Neil Young one though??, and bugger me, she likes "harvest", not one of my favourites, must be a Floyd thing, afterall none of you have a refined taste in music for some reason????
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
06-10-2011, 05:45
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:er......NO!, am thinking of a Neil Young one though??, and bugger me, she likes "harvest", not one of my favourites, must be a Floyd thing, afterall none of you have a refined taste in music for some reason???? She likes Harvest as well!!! I am almost in tears here - this is working out better than my wildest dreams......
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
06-10-2011, 05:51
what?..are they "pissing yourself laughing" tears????
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
06-10-2011, 21:28
Oh come on CH...admit it..you are 99% converted into being a Pink Floyd lover..after all...you did buy ANIMALS last night...and its not in my car...meaning you kept it...meaning YOU LIKE PF!!! its okay Babe...dont need to be shamed out by it! It means you have acquired the TRUE taste of REAL music ;-)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| tattoos | CRAZY-HORSE | 21 | 5,735 |
29-01-2011, 13:01 Last Post: Tiggi |
|