Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
tattoos
#11
Hey Dani - I think we should move on to the next stage of the plan. I know it will be very difficult getting him to sell his Johnny Cash CD's but I'm sure you'll manage. Oh by the way the second payment has just gone through on PayPal. (this is better than television....)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#12
hey..what this girl wants...this girl gets! lol...move over Jerry Springer...Dani has taken over...
Reply
#13
ok y'all, i am a closet Floyd fan(its taken 15months on this site for my dirty little secret to be exposed!!!!!)... and all because of a bloody woman, should never have let her join!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#14
For what it's worth, I think you have found the perfect partner (congrats) - now there's just one problem left - you are going to have to learn to listen to what she says - and plays!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#15
It seems that there is yet another song that I absolutely LOVE....that CH loathes...TUBULAR BELLS - MIKE OLDFIELD!!! Oh yeah...now that is most definately one of the best!!!
So now that the 'wife swap' is in order...do I come there...or does yours come here??? lol
Reply
#16
I'll send him over.........another thing CH wasn't expecting. Boy is he going to remember 2011!
Tubular Bells - this just gets better and better.......
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#17
LOL Jerome....bring on 2012!

seems i just cant take a trick at the moment?!...as soon as she mentioned MO's "TB's", my first thought was you Jerome! lol.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#18
and now she is gonna burn some of her favourites to disc for me, and ive been told i "have to" listen to them!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#19
Oh what---you dont like the gift from me to you??? lol....yes you DO have to listen to them...whats playing in my car stays that way...so if I play TBs then thats what you get to listen to!!! mwa hahahahah lol
Reply
#20
Jokes aside - that opening sequence on Tubular Bells is my absolute favourite piece of music. He could have just repeated that phrase over and over for the whole length of the album abd I would still play it. Totally hypnotic. TBII is also great, as is The Songs of Distant Earth, which is rapidly becoming my favourite album of all time - even eclipsing 'Floyd'!!!!!! Never thought I would say that now did you?

And you know what they say CH
First the engagement ring, then the wedding ring, then the suffe-ring
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tattoos CRAZY-HORSE 21 5,738 29-01-2011, 13:01
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: