Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
tattoos
#21
It certainly looks as though you will have "musical journeys" in the next while, Crazy-Horse. Enjoy the ride.
Reply
#22
well actually...I can see your point. Totally different ways getting to the soul. PF are the best...but most definately MO TBs takes the cake as far as the instrumentals go...just so ...totally mindblowing spine chilling sounds. I can soooo totally feel every emotion behind every instrument being played!
Reply
#23
Try 'Tres Luna' as well. And try playing the computer game version of this with MO's music in the background. Quite amazing. It's free to download off the net - just do a search for 'Tres Luna' and you will find it.

OK found it! http://rpg-exploiters.com/uncategorized/...d-maestro/
There's a link to download the program on the page and some instructions as well

And if you like Tubular Bells, chances are you will like Crises as well. It contains the TB theme in disguise in the opening section after the bell drones. There is also some 'normal' (Moonlight Shadow etc) music on it as well so that CH won't sulk when you play it all the time.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#24
awesome..will check it out! thanks for the link Confusedmile:
Reply
#25
I don't like tattoos and just can't understand why people waste money on changing their holy and beautiful bodies...Isn't that confusing? The most depressing thing is the time when I know my favorite singer have tattoos....
Reply
#26
Just one point - in order to get this to run properly your PC/Laptop must have an accelerated 3D graphics card or the rendering of the different landscapes will not work. I've been playing it for months and still not figured out how it works - or maybe I'm just too dumb to figure it all out. I just let the game take me where it wants to. And it does take you to some wierd and wonderful places. That child figure that 'grows' out of the inland sea is just awesome. (Hint) - the sprite will take you there underwater.


Foot note: When MO first marketed this game to the majors the first thing they asked when they saw a 'living' object is 'How do we kill it?' That's the mentality of the people in the gaming industry. And they wonder why kids are shooting up their classmates!!!! I don't play computer games - as far as I am concerned they're a load of crap - but this one is an adventure - of different places and concepts. It did not sell particularly well. I guess people prefer to kill things. There goes the neighbourHOOD......
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#27
nochain Wrote:I don't like tattoos and just can't understand why people waste money on changing their holy and beautiful bodies...Isn't that confusing? The most depressing thing is the time when I know my favorite singer have tattoos....
uh............mine is of course, but
some of us don't have beautiful bodies

Reply
#28
Jerome..it keeps getting better each day let me tell ya! Yet another one to add to my cd to be made for CH...JIMI HENDRIX...aha..thats right! I luuuuuuuuv Jimi Hendrix
oh..and gotta add some Led Zep on there too...Robert Plant is da bomb
Reply
#29
I have never really listened to Hendrix. Maybe I should try it some day. I do think his 'Star Spangled Banner' is one of the most iconic live pieces ever.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#30
Jerome Wrote:I have never really listened to Hendrix. Maybe I should try it some day. I do think his 'Star Spangled Banner' is one of the most iconic live pieces ever.

oh-oh!....sorry Jerome, i actually thought you were a Hendrix fan so we had a bit of a laugh over it last night so i encouraged GLM to post it for your benefit and maybe a chuckle or two???!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tattoos CRAZY-HORSE 21 5,719 29-01-2011, 13:01
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: