Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
another "woo-hoo" thread
#1
phew!!!!

after all the threats by my parents not to get me a voucher to buy cds at christmas in leiu of getting me something i supposedly "need"....they relented!

how do i know this?....
because i wont be seeing them over christmas i saw them after work today and hooray!...a voucher to buy approximately five cd's...now is the hard part, deciding exactly what to get....decisions, decisions, life is so hard sometimes!

now i just need Dani to come to the party after also saying "no" to a voucher, because i "dont need that"!

hey!
are you reading this girl!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
we are family
all of my .........

crap, never mind

Reply
#3
There's a big box under the tree that looks suspiciously like the turntable I was admiring so maybe I can finally play my albums :biggrin:
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#4
yes MH...we ARE all family...all of us here on MD!
Reply
#5
Hmm...CH....you know I read it - but its strange how you told me about the post AFTER the day was over!!! Lets see now....I came to the party yes....so now its YOUR TURN....aha..thats right! I want to get my two lip piercings....and you AREN'T going to complain about that anymore...
you hearing me boy???

lol
Reply
#6
Can I be family too?:biggrin:Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#7
why of course Gryphon....the bigger the family the better right?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  vans warped tour thread untilwegettom 0 1,019 04-03-2016, 18:12
Last Post: untilwegettom
  championing the unheralded--an ongoing thread jazzboCR 97 28,850 05-03-2015, 06:13
Last Post: jazzboCR
  The Association Football Thread Big Ears 44 10,784 18-12-2014, 22:01
Last Post: Big Ears
  Wasn't there a concerts thread before? TraceNspace 5 2,616 20-08-2014, 13:07
Last Post: SteveO
  A Condolence Thread For The Victims Of MH17 gryphon 6 2,358 23-07-2014, 21:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  distinctive voices and voicing--an ongoing Thread jazzboCR 6 2,343 30-03-2014, 15:52
Last Post: SteveO
  Why was this Thread locked? jazzboCR 2 1,390 22-02-2014, 22:41
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Where are you located thread? ambernector 39 16,731 20-02-2014, 23:25
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Synesthesia Color Association Thread superiorinferior 7 3,343 19-02-2014, 06:54
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Is the 'What Did You Buy?' thread gone now? TraceNspace 2 1,355 30-09-2013, 22:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: