Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
thanks for the comments guys...will pass your thoughts on to Dani today
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
A short time ago a very close friend of mine passed away. My dear friend's dog stayed with his master for over two hours in subzero temperatures until they were located.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 285
Threads: 31
Joined: Aug 2011
Sorry for your loss...
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
SteveO Wrote:A short time ago a very close friend of mine passed away. My dear friend's dog stayed with his master for over two hours in subzero temperatures until they were located.
sorry for your loss SteveO....
hey, have you ever heard this tearjerker from Jim Reeves..it was a b-side to a single back in the day,i used to play it a lot when i was a child,
its about a man and his faithful companion Tige...
[video=youtube;2X-_1X3hxbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X-_1X3hxbk[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
^^
no no no'
you ain't doin' it again
you don't have to slap me twice
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
LOL...sorry man, wasnt meant to do it to you...do you know the song though?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:LOL...sorry man, wasnt meant to do it to you...do you know the song though?
no, I may listen after I get my meds refilled, which was the problem in the first place
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Kleenex are going to clean up this week!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 333
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2012
Sorry bro, I wanted to post because I grew up with a Great Dane mix. Awesome dog.
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
I'm so sorry for your loss.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down