Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
sad news...
#11
thanks for the comments guys...will pass your thoughts on to Dani today
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#12
A short time ago a very close friend of mine passed away. My dear friend's dog stayed with his master for over two hours in subzero temperatures until they were located.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#13
Sorry for your loss...
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Reply
#14
SteveO Wrote:A short time ago a very close friend of mine passed away. My dear friend's dog stayed with his master for over two hours in subzero temperatures until they were located.

sorry for your loss SteveO....


hey, have you ever heard this tearjerker from Jim Reeves..it was a b-side to a single back in the day,i used to play it a lot when i was a child,
its about a man and his faithful companion Tige...

[video=youtube;2X-_1X3hxbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X-_1X3hxbk[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#15
^^
no no no'
you ain't doin' it again
you don't have to slap me twice

Reply
#16
LOL...sorry man, wasnt meant to do it to you...do you know the song though?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#17
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:LOL...sorry man, wasnt meant to do it to you...do you know the song though?

no, I may listen after I get my meds refilled, which was the problem in the first place

Reply
#18
Kleenex are going to clean up this week!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#19
Sorry bro, I wanted to post because I grew up with a Great Dane mix. Awesome dog.
Reply
#20
I'm so sorry for your loss.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I read the news today, oh boy! CRAZY-HORSE 1,751 578,698 06-09-2026, 05:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  unbelievably funny news story... CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,821 24-11-2023, 11:36
Last Post: JeromeD
  Weird News, Stories, Thoughts, ect. InstantNoodles 30 10,576 21-03-2019, 15:57
Last Post: Jerome
  News from Mike Oldfield Jerome 2 2,915 29-10-2017, 13:19
Last Post: Jerome
  And in another uplifting news broadcast............... Jerome 0 2,228 05-11-2016, 06:01
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey CH - GOOD NEWS Jerome 2 3,147 26-08-2015, 04:42
Last Post: Jerome
  News you can use: Turntables jazzboCR 0 2,014 07-06-2015, 22:58
Last Post: jazzboCR
  and now the bad news: Practice may not make perfect jazzboCR 11 6,521 14-07-2014, 04:37
Last Post: Jerome
  screaming hot news about some Dylan recordings jazzboCR 0 1,826 05-07-2014, 18:19
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Rick Wakeman News Jerome 0 1,191 07-10-2012, 01:10
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: