Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are some STUDIO albums that you can truthfully say that you like all the songs o
Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water

Reply
100% agree with Bridge Over Troubled Water
Reply
Opeth's masterpiece - Blackwater Park
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Not even ONE ????
hatchetman Wrote:I'll be honest, there aren't a lot of studio albums I can listen to straight through.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
No more heroes by the Stranglers
Reply
surprising myself

Foreigner - Inside Information

Reply
hatchetman Wrote:I'll be honest, there aren't a lot of studio albums I can listen to straight through.

seriously?
must really limit your intake

Reply
Kimono My House-Sparks

Apparently it's also one of Morrissey's favorites as well. Never thought of himas being a Sparks type
Reply
I will have to listen to a Ac/Dc album. Then I will see what I will say about that work.
Naloba soko ya muyembi mibale Franco na Pepe Kalle. Nayeba muyembi mibale pamba te nzembo na bango.
Grand Maitre Franco Giantafrique Pepe Kalle
Reply
RED by King Crimson
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW AND NOTABLE: upcoming albums Ruby 284 111,538 12-08-2026, 06:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  My Million Favorite Songs Music Head 259 70,238 10-05-2026, 00:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What albums have you played the most ? SteveO 29 8,779 08-05-2025, 12:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Which of these dance songs would be essential for a party? StymeeJones 1 1,857 11-04-2025, 23:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  best albums of 2024 lists: CRAZY-HORSE 13 5,520 27-12-2024, 04:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  best albums of 2023 lists: CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,282 26-12-2023, 07:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Underrated Albums & Hidden Gems Ruby 9 4,008 08-10-2023, 18:59
Last Post: Ruby
  When I say 'relaxing music' what are some of the first albums that come to mind? TraceNspace 19 7,234 07-10-2023, 06:56
Last Post: JeromeD
  50 FAVOURITE SONGS/TRACKS Ruby 82 24,851 01-07-2023, 09:50
Last Post: Ruby
  top 20 songs of all time CRAZY-HORSE 49 17,734 10-05-2023, 15:27
Last Post: Joe

Forum Jump: