21-01-2012, 11:56
Ive seen "Cats" in Broadway. Amazing !
|
what musicals have you seen?
|
|
21-01-2012, 11:56
Ive seen "Cats" in Broadway. Amazing !
28-02-2012, 08:22
I like music but cannot sit through a musical - just find them boring.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
28-02-2012, 18:16
I saw "Spamalot" while it was touring, not with the original cast...still amazing though!!
Sometimes I lay under the moon and thank God I'm breathing.
And I pray "Don't take me soon "cause I am here for a reason" Sometimes in my tears drown but I never let it get me down So when negativity surrounds, I know someday, it'll all turn around. "One Day" by Matisyahu from the album Light
08-03-2012, 09:10
No one but if i have money for sure.
03-05-2012, 09:24
Jersey Boys is most popular,i would like to see only Jersey Boys.
04-05-2012, 00:15
hatchetman Wrote:I watch Glee sometimes. Does that count? Sure Glee counts, although I'm not really fan.
Sometimes I lay under the moon and thank God I'm breathing.
And I pray "Don't take me soon "cause I am here for a reason" Sometimes in my tears drown but I never let it get me down So when negativity surrounds, I know someday, it'll all turn around. "One Day" by Matisyahu from the album Light
10-05-2012, 00:41
I'm not sure that I'm a fan either. Usually, either the music is good and the story sucks or the story is good and the music sucks ... it's very rare that the whole show is good. I usually only watch it when there's nothing else on.
19-05-2012, 15:36
I'm on vacation here in The Philippines right now and they're playing the musical "Sound of Music" here in the hotel where I'm at.
19-05-2012, 18:49
bluejeanjunky Wrote:I'm on vacation here in The Philippines right now and they're playing the musical "Sound of Music" here in the hotel where I'm at. I could not think of anything worse than having to sit through the sound of music while I'm on holiday.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Top Five Underrated Musicals (by My Opinion, not Popular Opinion) | theuprightbass | 1 | 2,223 |
27-01-2016, 00:47 Last Post: theuprightbass |
|
| Top 5 Most "Different" Musicals in Film That Aren't Well-Known | theuprightbass | 0 | 1,661 |
30-06-2015, 09:31 Last Post: theuprightbass |
|
| My Top Ten Musicals (by MY opinion, not popular opinion) | theuprightbass | 6 | 2,717 |
28-02-2015, 02:35 Last Post: theuprightbass |
|