Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what musicals have you seen?
#31
Ive seen "Cats" in Broadway. Amazing !
Reply
#32
I like music but cannot sit through a musical - just find them boring.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#33
I saw "Spamalot" while it was touring, not with the original cast...still amazing though!!
Sometimes I lay under the moon and thank God I'm breathing.
And I pray "Don't take me soon "cause I am here for a reason"
Sometimes in my tears drown but I never let it get me down
So when negativity surrounds, I know someday, it'll all turn around.


"One Day" by Matisyahu from the album Light
Reply
#34
No one but if i have money for sure.
Reply
#35
I watch Glee sometimes. Does that count?
Reply
#36
Jersey Boys is most popular,i would like to see only Jersey Boys.
Reply
#37
hatchetman Wrote:I watch Glee sometimes. Does that count?

Sure Glee counts, although I'm not really fan.
Sometimes I lay under the moon and thank God I'm breathing.
And I pray "Don't take me soon "cause I am here for a reason"
Sometimes in my tears drown but I never let it get me down
So when negativity surrounds, I know someday, it'll all turn around.


"One Day" by Matisyahu from the album Light
Reply
#38
I'm not sure that I'm a fan either. Usually, either the music is good and the story sucks or the story is good and the music sucks ... it's very rare that the whole show is good. I usually only watch it when there's nothing else on.
Reply
#39
I'm on vacation here in The Philippines right now and they're playing the musical "Sound of Music" here in the hotel where I'm at.
Reply
#40
bluejeanjunky Wrote:I'm on vacation here in The Philippines right now and they're playing the musical "Sound of Music" here in the hotel where I'm at.

I could not think of anything worse than having to sit throught the sound of music while I'm on holiday.

I could not think of anything worse than having to sit through the sound of music while I'm on holiday.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top Five Underrated Musicals (by My Opinion, not Popular Opinion) theuprightbass 1 2,222 27-01-2016, 00:47
Last Post: theuprightbass
  Top 5 Most "Different" Musicals in Film That Aren't Well-Known theuprightbass 0 1,661 30-06-2015, 09:31
Last Post: theuprightbass
  My Top Ten Musicals (by MY opinion, not popular opinion) theuprightbass 6 2,716 28-02-2015, 02:35
Last Post: theuprightbass

Forum Jump: