Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Birthday
#11
Happy Birthday Charlie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply
#12
whose Charlie?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#13
Thank you guys. I am sorry. I have been busy. But I will do what I can to return. Love all of ya.
Naloba soko ya muyembi mibale Franco na Pepe Kalle. Nayeba muyembi mibale pamba te nzembo na bango.
Grand Maitre Franco Giantafrique Pepe Kalle
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Easter 2026 to all... CRAZY-HORSE 0 563 02-04-2026, 12:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,086 07-02-2026, 01:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,349 01-01-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,503 01-12-2025, 09:48
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Happy Birthday to You CH! Ruby 6 2,726 27-07-2025, 10:24
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  HAPPY EASTER! CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,469 18-04-2025, 00:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,370 06-02-2025, 14:32
Last Post: Ruby
Star Happy Birthday MH, and safe travels! Ruby 10 2,906 30-10-2024, 15:59
Last Post: Ruby
  Belated Birthday Wishes CH! Ruby 5 2,242 28-07-2024, 08:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: