25-04-2011, 08:36
I like Johnny Depp. He is mine favorite Actor forever.
|
Favorite Actors/Actresses
|
|
25-04-2011, 08:36
I like Johnny Depp. He is mine favorite Actor forever.
Guys,,,,,,,,I am great fan of best actors and actresses that are also my favorite
Actors : Arnold Schnitzer Tom Cruise Actresses : Angelina Jolie Julia Roberts
14-05-2011, 06:47
Jhonny is depp is favorite of everyone,because of pirates of Caribbean.
__________________________________ Watch Super Ecran 2 Live Streaming
17-05-2011, 20:22
Johnny Depp is my favorite.
14-06-2012, 19:27
The following are my most favorites.
Female-Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (They just hit 26 yesterday!) Male-Tim Allen, Nicholas Cage, John Travolta, Harrison Ford, Tommy Lee Jones, and Robert Duvall. God bless you and them always!!! Holly (a day one fan of Mary-Kate & Ashley) P.S. I haven't seen every film done by each person that I've listed, but to me, they were awesome in the films that they are in that I have seen.
18-06-2012, 08:42
Favorite Actors:
1. Nick Stahl (Yeah, the guy that disappeared. Its my luck that my favorite actor would go missing in the "Homeless" section of L.A. >_<) --------------- (Signaling a second tier of favorite actors) 2. Thomas Jane 3. Timothy Hutton Favorite Actresses: 1. Jordana Brewster 2. Lizzy Caplan
18-06-2012, 16:32
James Woods and Meryl Streep...pretty pedestrian but they're the ones I always want to watch !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
20-06-2012, 23:10
Favorite actors:
Al Pacino Robert De Niro Denzel Washington Morgan Freeman Tom Hanks Robert Downey Jr
27-06-2012, 05:56
Angelina Jolie. Christian Bale and Jake Gyllenhaal.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|