Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who is your fav popstar
#11
Would have to be definately Guy Sebastian.
Reply
#12
I would have to go with Taylor Swift... love country music and she is the pop star of country music!
Reply
#13
Lilly Allen would also get my vote. :nod:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#14
i like the new star boa...
Reply
#15
MADONNA....she's the best of course.

Lady Gaga and Britney are up there too.
Reply
#16
Iota Wrote:Hmm, I'm in two minds. Either George Michael or Mick Hucknall.


They really rock and they are my favorite too.. which song do you like the most..????

Jenny Jobs
Technical reviewer
www.laptopq.com
Reply
#17
mmm think there is another thread about this.... but ill repeat myself

lady gaga, britney spears, JT

oh and i forgot Rihanna on the other one
Reply
#18
britney spears haha
"I saw a stationery store move." - umgd
Reply
#19
no.... not her....
Reply
#20
fav pop star of all time would be Britney spears
Reply


Forum Jump: