Poll: You are Lover or A Hater?
This poll is closed.
Lover
62.50%
5 62.50%
Hater
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Are there more haters or lovers of Greenday??
#11
I like some of their songs and in fact in my ipod
Songs I like:
Basketcase
Time of Your Life
Redundant
One Twenty One guns
Reply
#12
I voted lover cuz the only other choice was hater. But yeah they are not punk cuz the feel is just wrong. They have their own style and I like it but it's really closer to alternative rock. It's just too chill to be punk. But their albums really own (imo) and I'm liking what I've heard of the new !Uno! album too. Caution - The lyrics in these videos may be NSFW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_8C3Z1W_HI
This is the official trailer for !Dos! that drops November 13.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjq6n1s0uks
Did you see that they called them a rock band in that trailer instead of a punk band? Btw, I will be getting all 3 of those new albums. :biggrin:
Reply
#13
I just wanna say that they are my favorite band right now, their lyrics and their music just really speak to me.
Viva La Gloria, Having a Blast, Jesus of Suburbia, and Carpe Diem are my favorites of theirs
Reply
#14
Well I hate to be a hater, but I've never been attracted to the pop-punk scene anyway. Even when I was an angsty preteen I thought that the genre was overloaded with whininess and cheap riffs. Pop-punk isn't considered to be read as "popular-punk" because I love The Sex Pistols, The Clash, Misfits, etc.. Just wanted to put that out there so I didn't seem like I was just a hater of popularity.
Reply
#15
Hate is a strong word but I don't like them. They are certainly NOT a punk band, they are a rock band influenced by punk. It aggravates me when they are called punk, a punk band would never do a musical, for starts. They are talented musicians is the best I can say about them.
Reply
#16
every people has its own opinion about that. we cannot pleased people to like greenday. Just continue doing song and continue inspiring people. that would be the greatest thing that they would do.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Backseat Lovers - When We Were Friends Music Head 0 966 14-02-2023, 13:46
Last Post: Music Head
  DeVotchKa - 100 Lovers Music Head 0 968 06-03-2011, 14:28
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: