Hope you all have a great Xmas - enjoy and be good.
Excuse the typo in the title. Half asleep this morning.
Excuse the typo in the title. Half asleep this morning.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
Compliments of the season.l
|
|
Hope you all have a great Xmas - enjoy and be good.
Excuse the typo in the title. Half asleep this morning.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
20-12-2012, 11:53
thanks Jerome
and back at ya Yes, everyone have a holly jolly christmas and all that stuff I know I will, with 4 grandkids in the house. Hope I survive it. I ain't assembling anything either. I have trouble assembling myself, parts are going every which way.
20-12-2012, 13:17
Music Head Wrote:thanks Jerome Another classic MH comment. My stomach is sore from laughing. Love the assembly bit.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
21-12-2012, 00:49
thats our Music Head for ya!!!!
merry xmas to you guys also, assuming we all live past the 21st...?????
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
21-12-2012, 12:55
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of my friends on MD !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|