Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Compliments of the season.l
#1
Hope you all have a great Xmas - enjoy and be good.

Excuse the typo in the title. Half asleep this morning.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#2
thanks Jerome
and back at ya

Yes, everyone have a holly jolly christmas and all that stuff
I know I will, with 4 grandkids in the house.
Hope I survive it.
I ain't assembling anything either.
I have trouble assembling myself, parts are going every which way.

Reply
#3
Music Head Wrote:thanks Jerome
and back at ya

Yes, everyone have a holly jolly christmas and all that stuff
I know I will, with 4 grandkids in the house.
Hope I survive it.
I ain't assembling anything either.
I have trouble assembling myself, parts are going every which way.

Another classic MH comment. My stomach is sore from laughing. Love the assembly bit.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#4
thats our Music Head for ya!!!!

merry xmas to you guys also, assuming we all live past the 21st...?????
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of my friends on MD !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2021 Shark attack season: CRAZY-HORSE 16 4,886 12-12-2021, 14:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  tis the season...for Shark Attacks tra la la-la-la... CRAZY-HORSE 33 10,504 09-12-2020, 09:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Shark Attack season is open.... CRAZY-HORSE 20 7,997 25-03-2019, 04:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Shark Attack season... CRAZY-HORSE 4 3,280 04-10-2017, 02:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Season's greetings to all music discussion members ! SteveO 0 1,586 21-12-2016, 16:50
Last Post: SteveO
  Shark Attack season is upon us...! CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,441 26-09-2016, 20:53
Last Post: Music Head
  out of season but..... CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,419 26-04-2015, 01:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Shark attack season is upon us.... CRAZY-HORSE 37 14,050 11-04-2015, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  shark season... CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,128 25-11-2013, 21:28
Last Post: SteveO
  Happy upcoming 4/30 day, best day of the season! halfpastfour 0 1,240 27-04-2011, 08:39
Last Post: halfpastfour

Forum Jump: