Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DAVID BOWIE "the next day"
#11
MorrisseyWithStrings Wrote:"It's a crap cover- period"

Oviously not period- because I like the cover.

Perhaps you just don't understand what I means ;-)

I think he meant comma

Reply
#12
I like Dave bowie a lot my I shall be getting this new album .. my favourite bowie album is the man who sold the world ,, which had a very dark mood to it.
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Reply
#13
i dont have "man who sold the world"???
my favourite is "lodger",which incidently was a poor seller by Bowies standards back then
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#14
I like David Bowie, but his new stuff is not that great
Reply
#15
It is deffinately worth getting the man who sold the world , it is one of my favourite albums
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:i dont have "man who sold the world"???
my favourite is "lodger",which incidently was a poor seller by Bowies standards back then
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Reply
#16
I'm very fond of Ziggy Stardust and the Return of the Spiders from Mars!....however most of his music is top drawer !!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: DAVID GILMOUR ~ Luck and Strange Ruby 6 2,036 18-09-2024, 12:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: David Gilmour - "the piper's call" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,260 27-04-2024, 07:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Donovan & David Gilmour - Rock Me Ruby 1 1,090 15-12-2022, 10:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: David Bowie - "divine symmetry" CRAZY-HORSE 0 891 03-12-2022, 02:24
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: DAVID PAICH ~ Forgotten Toys Ruby 2 1,410 19-08-2022, 21:54
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: DAVID KNOPFLER ~ Shooting for the Moon Ruby 1 922 05-12-2021, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: David Crosby ~ For Free Ruby 1 907 31-07-2021, 23:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: David Crosby - "river rise" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,315 25-06-2021, 09:51
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: DAVID GRAY ~ Skellig Ruby 0 615 19-02-2021, 17:37
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SINGLE: Morrissey & David Bowie "cosmic dancer" CRAZY-HORSE 0 623 01-01-2021, 00:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: