20-03-2013, 09:22
MorrisseyWithStrings Wrote:"It's a crap cover- period"
Oviously not period- because I like the cover.
Perhaps you just don't understand what I means ;-)
I think he meant comma
|
DAVID BOWIE "the next day"
|
|
20-03-2013, 09:22
MorrisseyWithStrings Wrote:"It's a crap cover- period" I think he meant comma
21-03-2013, 00:05
I like Dave bowie a lot my I shall be getting this new album .. my favourite bowie album is the man who sold the world ,, which had a very dark mood to it.
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
21-03-2013, 02:54
i dont have "man who sold the world"???
my favourite is "lodger",which incidently was a poor seller by Bowies standards back then
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
22-03-2013, 01:29
I like David Bowie, but his new stuff is not that great
24-03-2013, 20:44
It is deffinately worth getting the man who sold the world , it is one of my favourite albums
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:i dont have "man who sold the world"???
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
25-03-2013, 17:53
I'm very fond of Ziggy Stardust and the Return of the Spiders from Mars!....however most of his music is top drawer !!!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|