Poll: best decade for music
This poll is closed.
2000s
8.33%
1 8.33%
90s
41.67%
5 41.67%
80s
25.00%
3 25.00%
70s
0%
0 0%
60s
25.00%
3 25.00%
other if so please state
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
best decade for music
#21
I have a question for people who are saying the Nineties. Did you grow up in the Nineties? I think people often think of the decade's music that they grew up with as the best. They do this because they've attached memories to that music and it gives them a positive emotional response.

Now me, I went through high school and part of college during the Nineties. So I can say I "grew up" during that decade. But I do not like most of the music. In fact in my opinion it had the worst music from the past fifty years.
Reply
#22
The seventies was way ahead of anything else. Still is....
Reply
#23
I realise this isn't what the OP was asking, but the '10s are obviously best at the mo, because we have music from every decade to choose from :nerd:.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#24
Tiggi Wrote:I realise this isn't what the OP was asking, but the '10s are obviously best at the mo, because we have music from every decade to choose from :nerd:.

excellent point

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,448 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,683 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,219 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,710 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: