Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Indian Film Music is quite different than US Music traditions
#11
Thanks ever so much Music man! I had an idea of what it was! There seems to be a huge following!

Your and Crazy Horses' comments,,, Tonto and Kimosabe....LMFAO
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#12
Indian film music is quite different than US music because they follow their traditions and people feelings
Speechtotextservice.com provide audio to text services, speech to text, voice to text services, digital audio transcription, MP3 to text. We Ensure 99% Transcription Accuracy!
Reply
#13
I have to say that film music is Indian symbol. When I start to watch a Indian film, I know I will meet with this kind of music. It's their distinguishing feature.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Film on hip hop producers/dj's? sing-a-long 0 927 18-10-2023, 20:12
Last Post: sing-a-long
Big Grin New movie- russian/armenian/asian female model film sing-a-long 0 974 14-10-2023, 04:20
Last Post: sing-a-long
  Best (non musical) Film Soundtrack djdave 63 24,967 19-03-2020, 23:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Film Score EmeraldJoiner40 14 7,481 11-01-2019, 10:59
Last Post: Jerome
  Why I think Fantasia is the best Disney Film.... theuprightbass 0 1,356 05-03-2017, 04:09
Last Post: theuprightbass
  BANDITS (German Rock Film) Snowman999 0 1,479 28-02-2017, 03:04
Last Post: Snowman999
  Film georgy girl 1966. skett 2 1,754 02-12-2016, 07:48
Last Post: skett
  Musical Theatre or film review topics? theuprightbass 3 2,352 13-08-2016, 03:39
Last Post: theuprightbass
  1 Hour Anime Music Mix | Beautiful, Emotional & Sad Anime OST Piano vinhnobi123 0 1,612 26-07-2016, 19:35
Last Post: vinhnobi123
  Can you help me identify this background music? dahveed 1 2,191 10-04-2016, 12:44
Last Post: kornpack

Forum Jump: