Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Music
#11
Oh yes great, Robert Glasper, wise choice! Smile
Reply
#12
I love Music but problem is time management. I don't have enough time to listen it. I am web developer and it is really busy and focusing job. So it is difficult to listen. Some time I am free and I listen Perry Como. ​ I don't remember the name of all genre. So it is difficult to share with you...


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: RAYE - This Music May Contain Hope Music Head 0 595 10-04-2026, 12:30
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Joe Jonas - Music For People Who Believe In Love Music Head 0 1,695 04-06-2025, 12:05
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Cliff Richard - music: the air that i breathe CRAZY-HORSE 0 897 02-11-2020, 04:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Calm, soft and spiritual music made buy handmade instruments only not modern new age! Bubo bubo 0 1,365 18-11-2016, 17:11
Last Post: Bubo bubo
  Deuter Music Is Healthy Medicine And Simply Makes You Feel Better Eugena 0 1,313 19-10-2016, 10:18
Last Post: Eugena
  Pick A Pack Of Dan Chadburn Music And Prepare To Feel Something Eugena 0 1,291 19-10-2016, 10:14
Last Post: Eugena
  Amazing soul artist perfect music video Nina !!!! Nina Tolins LillySam 1 1,702 29-06-2016, 09:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Whats this music genre? _hank_ 0 1,541 21-04-2016, 12:48
Last Post: _hank_
  New Age Music Pioneer Uma Silbey Releases Her 17th Recording Eugena 0 1,382 13-04-2016, 22:34
Last Post: Eugena
  New Deuter Album Is Perfect New Age Music Eugena 0 1,529 14-10-2015, 16:26
Last Post: Eugena

Forum Jump: