Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jerome...4000 MD posts...!
#1
hey Jerome....

im usually pretty hot on posting post milestones of members of MD, but im sorry mate, you slipped under the radar with your 4000th post...

so,
congratulations mate, your imput is essential to the survival of MD
thanks for hanging around even though,at times, you have threatened to leave for one reason or another, we're glad you are here.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
:yo:
I never catch these milestones
not even my own
well done J-man
never leave us mate

Reply
#3
I passed the 8,000 mark???????:frown:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
SteveO Wrote:I passed the 8,000 mark???????:frown:
sorry SteveO
guess I missed that one too
congrats

Reply
#5
yeh,me too....
sorry SteveO but in hindsight, congrats on 8,244 posts my friend!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
Well ok then!..lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Jerome.... CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,820 08-01-2026, 02:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,505 01-12-2025, 09:48
Last Post: JeromeD
  where is Jerome? CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,909 29-08-2025, 00:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Star Many Happy Returns Jerome! Ruby 10 3,197 15-07-2024, 07:31
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Jerome... CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,828 08-07-2023, 15:33
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,854 08-07-2022, 13:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,100 08-07-2021, 11:17
Last Post: JeromeD
  where is Jerome???? CRAZY-HORSE 1 948 20-06-2021, 12:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 8 3,377 09-07-2020, 13:57
Last Post: Jerome
  I Miss Jerome Music Head 2 1,765 21-03-2019, 07:00
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: