04-03-2009, 19:07
I like this dude... I'm very happy to have seen him play this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gwRlwmpmfM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gwRlwmpmfM
|
who is your favorite blues artist
|
|
04-03-2009, 19:07
I like this dude... I'm very happy to have seen him play this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gwRlwmpmfM
17-06-2009, 19:35
soulkat9 Wrote:SRV and John Mayer Great picks. I'd also throw the folllowing Zepplin's songs at against any great blues track: Travelin' Riverside Blues The Lemon Song How Many More Times Bring it on Home Also "Hear my train a coming" acoustic - Jimi Hendrix
19-06-2009, 19:04
If we're throwing Zeppelin songs into the mix, how about Since I've Been Loving You ??
20-06-2009, 17:36
I would say Hendrix, after that, it would be Leadbelly, Muddy Waters, Joe Bonamassa, and Davy Knowles.
28-06-2009, 01:47
Musicluv2 Wrote:I'd also throw the folllowing Zepplin's songs at against any great blues track: Is this a joke post? The first and last of those 4 songs are covers and The Lemon Song is notoriously "inspired" by Wolf's Killing Floor. Anyway, Mississippi John Hurt is the best of the bluesmen, followed by Howlin' Wolf.
01-07-2009, 19:51
Well this is technically a blues artists, but I love Todd Taylor. His new album Something Different showcases his banjo-playing talent as he is the world's fastest banjo player!
03-07-2009, 18:20
Got to go with Muddy
"You can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." -Dr. Timothy Leary
http://iamthekman.blogspot.com/
28-07-2009, 18:55
I'm really, really digging John Lee Hooker and Howlin' Wolf lately.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
29-07-2009, 01:49
I've always really liked John Lee Hooker too... such a talent.
29-07-2009, 14:06
Riley B King is good.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|