Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you guys think of Korn?
#11
I respect them. Hell, I even like them sometimes.

but I just prefer the older styles of metal to that nu-metal stuff. sorry.
Reply
#12
i like them alot
Reply
#13
I don't understand why they appeal to anyone except bass fanactics, because Fieldy is all they have going for them,
[last.fm.charts=foggy]Rubble_Dude3859[/last.fm.charts]
Reply
#14
I like KoRn...they're the band that made me recognize how pretentious I used to be regarding music. I used to think that seeing so many people wearing KoRn T-shirts had to mean they sucked, so I tried to ignore them and another band I've come to love...Godsmack. Exchanging CD's over the white picket fence with the 10 year old neighbor boy turned me on to both bands.

I like their vids too...'Right Now' in particular is always a barrel of laughs to watch.
Reply
#15
reasons i like korn- they have amzing and aspiring bass lines, they TRY to be original, they leed singers ability to improvise making new sounds is very interesting,and they have a deep dark sound in most of their songs.

reasons i despise korn- their guitar and drums really don't ever have anything going on, they aren't very original- as you said you like how people talk about life, thats all bands are talking about in the rock world today!, their sound gets a bit repetitive after a while- a pounding drum beat with bland guitar and vocals that don't ever exceed the small range the singer has pitch or sound wise.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't know where you rank these guys jazzboCR 0 1,167 28-06-2015, 05:32
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Guys have you ever try turksih rock ? Turk Rak 0 977 21-04-2015, 15:34
Last Post: Turk Rak
  As little as I trust guys with 2 first names (John Fred, say)... jazzboCR 0 957 04-04-2015, 05:40
Last Post: jazzboCR
  I've found some talented guys! milan1999424 0 876 29-12-2014, 18:45
Last Post: milan1999424
  these guys are AMAZING! sarahann 4 3,134 28-07-2009, 23:00
Last Post: Hem

Forum Jump: