Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Music Head Wrote:watched it
yes, crescent moon
meaning he's the son of the black couple
short season, hope it gets renewed
still, one of those shows that will never give you the answers you want
that's what keeps us coming back, thinking they will
OK, I got you! I watched it again and heard the black couple talking about their son that did not come back with them and the crescent moon on his back. I watched it again on ABC On Demand. This show is really getting weird!! Twists and turns everywhere we look!!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
rebelgirl Wrote:OK, I got you! I watched it again and heard the black couple talking about their son that did not come back with them and the crescent moon on his back. I watched it again on ABC On Demand. This show is really getting weird!! Twists and turns everywhere we look!!
now we only have to wait 6 months or so for the next episode
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Music Head Wrote:now we only have to wait 6 months or so for the next episode
Oh Man!! I feel like a alcoholic who won't get a drink for 6 mths. I'm going to need rehab!!!!
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
[video=youtube;dWXK2de97Xo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWXK2de97Xo[/video] I just love Steve Harvey!!!! Best host ever on Family Feud!!!!
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
- Finally something RebelGirl and I can agree on 100% wholeheartedly. Rarely has there been a revival of a show as great as that inspired choice, Steve Harvey on Family Feud. You just gotta watch, 'cuz you just never know what's gonna happen--but you know it's gonna be fall-down funny without being rude or mean-spirited.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
Glad to hear we agree on something jazz!! The Family Feud has been on all day here with Steve Harvey hosting. I've seen alot of the shows today. My hubby likes him alot too

mile:
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
[video=youtube;YHnhbEzJAS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHnhbEzJAS8[/video] Don't think I would go so far as to call Family Feud a Christian show Mr. Harvey but this is a funny video :laugh: I'm so glad you joined as Host!! BTW, jazz hope we can find more we agree.
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
[video=youtube;Li7Rj9kNf18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li7Rj9kNf18[/video] One of the best sitcoms that ever aired and I love this song!!
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
[video=youtube;Ujbv_oQot2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujbv_oQot2Y[/video] This is one of my very favorite episodes!! Dash and Suzanne were great together and of course they really got married after meeting on the show. I just love Dash's voice and sense of humor (sexy :laugh: ). I don't blame Delta Burke for falling for him

mile:
Lovely Linda
Unregistered
I'm watching a day of Designing Women. It's a tribute to Meshach Taylor (Anthony) who passed away of cancer June 28th 2014. He was so great on that show!! The times he and Delta Burke performed together were priceless. They were so funny together!! Being really good friends off camera made it work. I didn't know he had passed away till today during the tribute.....RIP Meshach Taylor!!