23-07-2009, 23:41
I'm really looking forward the new Wintersun album, Time.
Since their self-titled first album in 2004, they have been working very hard on their second album but unfortunately a lot of bad incidents happened in the past 5 years, delaying the album about 3 times!
I have never waited a new album that much, it was to be released in 2007! They told the fans that they will not say another release date anymore, because everyone is always disappointed because the album is always delayed. So now I don't even know if the album will come this year, but it is expected to be (I hope!!!).
In wikipedia, they are described as melodic death metal, folk metal and power metal. I think that is a good style description, but if I had to describe it myself I would call it absolute melodic metal.
If you like melodic metal, don't search further, give a listen to Wintersun, I would be really surprised if you don't like it!
And if anyone have a suggestion about very melodic metal, please tell me.
Since their self-titled first album in 2004, they have been working very hard on their second album but unfortunately a lot of bad incidents happened in the past 5 years, delaying the album about 3 times!
I have never waited a new album that much, it was to be released in 2007! They told the fans that they will not say another release date anymore, because everyone is always disappointed because the album is always delayed. So now I don't even know if the album will come this year, but it is expected to be (I hope!!!).
In wikipedia, they are described as melodic death metal, folk metal and power metal. I think that is a good style description, but if I had to describe it myself I would call it absolute melodic metal.
If you like melodic metal, don't search further, give a listen to Wintersun, I would be really surprised if you don't like it!
And if anyone have a suggestion about very melodic metal, please tell me.

