Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about spotify
#1
Can someone help me? I have spotify and I have many songs on it. Also I have lots of playlists and last week I made a new one. Now I want to share my last playlist on Facebook, but it doesn't work. When I click on share on Facebook, then nothing happens. I cannot find my playlist on Facebook. Can someone solve this problem for me please? Maybe Dutch speaking people or otherwise in easy English?
Thank you so much for it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question for Tame Impala experts JeromeD 3 1,785 28-11-2021, 07:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  A question for the moderators Jerome 0 1,078 29-10-2016, 09:00
Last Post: Jerome
  Question for Ruby and Jerome.... CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,150 18-07-2016, 22:07
Last Post: SteveO
  and another question.... CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,885 25-09-2015, 09:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Question for Music Teachers (or anyone else who's been through this) ct200409 0 1,124 26-08-2015, 22:29
Last Post: ct200409
  Question for commuters asif49 2 1,639 14-08-2015, 20:12
Last Post: unbrako
  A question for you Jerome 1 1,434 02-05-2015, 09:43
Last Post: Music Head
  Anybody that uses Spotify... fancy answering a few questions? :-) nickwright3 0 891 08-03-2015, 20:44
Last Post: nickwright3
  Turntable Question Bob 7 3,065 24-02-2015, 03:15
Last Post: jazzboCR
  A question about another forum TBC-fan 0 1,212 27-03-2014, 22:45
Last Post: TBC-fan

Forum Jump: