Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How Long Will CDs Last ??
#31
James Otto Sweet Heart Wrote:I hope that they never go anywhere because I like paying cash for my music. Also a CD is something that your favorite singer can sign for you if you get the chance to meet them. Smile Smile Smile

God bless you and my favorites always!!! Smile Smile Smile

Holly

I agree Holly!! May be off the subject but just wondering Holly have you had the chance to meet DP and get that CD signed Confusedmile: ?? Can't remember whether you have or not.
Reply
#32
^^^ I don't know what you are talking about here. If I have completely forgotten about something we have talked about, and it is possible, I do apologize.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply
#33
Until the generation after me dies then--Pffft! The generation after that will be so inured to the ephemeral, the mediocre, the transitory that CDs and DVDs will cease to matter, wack job archivists always excepted.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I haven't been here for a long time but I thought I would just stop by to say hello gryphon 10 3,144 15-07-2014, 20:57
Last Post: gryphon
  Which song has made you repeat it all day long? Mona200 4 2,301 20-02-2014, 01:46
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Long Song Titles Jerome 7 3,679 17-12-2010, 15:56
Last Post: Tiggi
  How long have you been at MD? manicminer 6 2,633 14-09-2009, 18:06
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: