Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Been to movies recently?
#1
What recent movies have you seen at the cinema? Was it any good?

I just got back from watching 'Inglorious Barsterds'. A tarintio film.

Bloody brilliant, recommend it to anyone.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#2
I plan to see that one too.

Or download it with my new 50mbit interwebz connection!

There aren't many interesting movies at the cinema as of late except the aforementioned one, maybe Public Enemies and Maria, ihm schmeckt's nicht - a German film which seems to be more worth watching than that Dillinger flick.
Reply
#3
Haven't been to the theater to see a movie since they invented VCR's and Blockbuster opened.

Reply
#4
Did anyone see that new Terminator film? Was it any good?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#5
It was okay, far better than T-3 in my opinion.... Bale rocked as usual.. Sam Worthington was a show stealer..


I am eager to see "500 days of Summer".


Saw Monsters Vs. Aliens, decent watch, not as funny as Kung Fu Panda though.
Reply
#6
carbon_psycho Wrote:I am eager to see "500 days of Summer".

It is a good film actually. If you enjoy romantic comedy's. Then this is the film for you.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#7
I like romantic movies.. But they should be directed well & not cheesy.

I like movies like Garden State, Cashback, Chasing amy, Mallrats, Cruel intentions..

Saw "9" yesterday. it was okay, i prefer the short film it was based on.. this one had a weak script.
Reply
#8
I saw 9 the other day. I was very dissapointed when Coheed And Cambria's "Welcome Home" wasn't in the movie, as it was in the trailer.

I thought it was fun. Better than sitting at home =]
Reply
#9
the last movie i have watch in cinema is the shadows its a fantastic horror film.i just it and become a great fan of Nalita Murray she really perform wonderfully in her role.

Watch Online Movies
Reply
#10
I think I went about 35 years ago.
Not sure what I saw.

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you recently get a Lenovo laptop? jazzboCR 8 5,406 28-05-2024, 13:15
Last Post: JeromeD
  Have you been to a planetarium recently...or ever? jazzboCR 2 1,448 06-11-2014, 02:09
Last Post: jazzboCR
  take movies/music with you jazzboCR 0 1,095 30-09-2014, 16:48
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Mystery, esoteric, horror movies. What are the best ones? IvanMC 34 12,426 13-10-2013, 02:37
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  favourite movies CRAZY-HORSE 19 6,252 27-06-2012, 05:58
Last Post: hatchetman
  Who compose the copyright-free music to use in movies and/or other things Drealm 1 1,624 27-09-2009, 15:15
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: