29-12-2014, 22:34
Hola.
My name is Moxie13 and I'm an anarchist, writer, freshman, riot grrrl, punk, etc.
I play the drums :drum:and sing :rockon: in a band called As Seen On TV, which you should check out on YouTube sometime, although not now because we have nothing up yet.
I am looking for friends and would love to meet you :biggrin1: so PM me or reply to this or something, I guess.
Um okay bai
P.S. I like these genres:
~ Rock N Roll
~ Punk
~ Grunge
~ Hard rock
~ Metal
~ Pop Punk
~ Metalcore
My name is Moxie13 and I'm an anarchist, writer, freshman, riot grrrl, punk, etc.
I play the drums :drum:and sing :rockon: in a band called As Seen On TV, which you should check out on YouTube sometime, although not now because we have nothing up yet.
I am looking for friends and would love to meet you :biggrin1: so PM me or reply to this or something, I guess.
Um okay bai
P.S. I like these genres:
~ Rock N Roll
~ Punk
~ Grunge
~ Hard rock
~ Metal
~ Pop Punk
~ Metalcore
