05-09-2009, 02:24
As a few of our members will already know, my health has been in decline for some time now and, as a consequence, I am to be admitted to hospital next Tuesday morning (my time) for what should be a minor procedure to have my Prostate re-sectioned.
However, there are some concerns with the anaesthetic and, among other things, I was told I would need to shave my beard and moustache off. A true imposition for me as they have been my dear friends for these past thirty years.
Over the last few days I have been trying to get it done professionally at a barber shop however, none of these establishments now allow their staff, regardless of training, to shave anyone. I did point out that I only had cancer and not bloody HIV. :nono:
So this morning, using scissors and the only shaving implement I have in the house I went from bearded to this and I hate it.
However, there are some concerns with the anaesthetic and, among other things, I was told I would need to shave my beard and moustache off. A true imposition for me as they have been my dear friends for these past thirty years.
Over the last few days I have been trying to get it done professionally at a barber shop however, none of these establishments now allow their staff, regardless of training, to shave anyone. I did point out that I only had cancer and not bloody HIV. :nono:
So this morning, using scissors and the only shaving implement I have in the house I went from bearded to this and I hate it.
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues
Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues
Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)


mile: Catrina