Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
What recent movies have you seen at the cinema? Was it any good?
I just got back from watching 'Inglorious Barsterds'. A tarintio film.
Bloody brilliant, recommend it to anyone.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
I plan to see that one too.
Or download it with my new 50mbit interwebz connection!
There aren't many interesting movies at the cinema as of late except the aforementioned one, maybe Public Enemies and Maria, ihm schmeckt's nicht - a German film which seems to be more worth watching than that Dillinger flick.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Haven't been to the theater to see a movie since they invented VCR's and Blockbuster opened.
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Did anyone see that new Terminator film? Was it any good?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
It was okay, far better than T-3 in my opinion.... Bale rocked as usual.. Sam Worthington was a show stealer..
I am eager to see "500 days of Summer".
Saw Monsters Vs. Aliens, decent watch, not as funny as Kung Fu Panda though.
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
carbon_psycho Wrote:I am eager to see "500 days of Summer".
It is a good film actually. If you enjoy romantic comedy's. Then this is the film for you.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
I like romantic movies.. But they should be directed well & not cheesy.
I like movies like Garden State, Cashback, Chasing amy, Mallrats, Cruel intentions..
Saw "9" yesterday. it was okay, i prefer the short film it was based on.. this one had a weak script.
Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
I saw 9 the other day. I was very dissapointed when Coheed And Cambria's "Welcome Home" wasn't in the movie, as it was in the trailer.
I thought it was fun. Better than sitting at home =]
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
I think I went about 35 years ago.
Not sure what I saw.