18-06-2014, 09:56
Can't remember if I have posted this before - this just blows me away every time I hear it. http://youtu.be/J0i_II_ssE8
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
Just plain beautiful
|
|
18-06-2014, 09:56
Can't remember if I have posted this before - this just blows me away every time I hear it. http://youtu.be/J0i_II_ssE8
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
18-06-2014, 10:17
that is actually a lovely piece of music Jerome, and im not fan of instrumental works as you are aware.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Isn't It Beautiful | Music Head | 11 | 4,129 |
07-07-2016, 23:24 Last Post: oldies65 |
|
| Hot & Beautiful Nikita Rawal | Simran | 0 | 872 |
21-11-2012, 08:51 Last Post: Simran |
|
| Just plain beautiful | Jerome | 0 | 864 |
30-10-2012, 10:33 Last Post: Jerome |
|