Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Isn't It Beautiful
#1
[Image: 10307210_749973415052937_285194620977345...e=58071FF2]

Reply
#2
oh yeh!
I really want to unpack all my cds but theres no where to put them right now...
when I do, I will post a picture!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Funny that you guys are talking about this - I just bought two new cabinets (part of the home renovation nonsense) to put my CD's in.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#4
post us a picture...!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
Very beautiful MH.
My measly collection pales in comparison to your vinyl runway!!
Do you know exactly what's what in there?
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply
#6
^^
I do know what's what but I don't know what's where
in no order whatsoever
but random listening is so much fun

Reply
#7
^^Lol! Sounds like we have the same kind of filing system.
By virtue of numbers alone, I'd say your random listening is bound to be big fun! Big Grin
Jeez - would love to pore over all of that - what a pleasure!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply
#8
Ruby Wrote:^^Lol! Sounds like we have the same kind of filing system.
By virtue of numbers alone, I'd say your random listening is bound to be big fun! Big Grin
Jeez - would love to pore over all of that - what a pleasure!

I did pour over it...
well, a couple of boxes of them anyway...
loads of artists i'd never heard of....
albums I never knew existed if I did know the artist...
I must have picked and played almost fifty albums I guess, not one was scratched,
the covers were in very good condition...

but I did find one that was warped...Men At Work "business as usual", MH did have another copy of that one though...

it was a case of 'pick a box, any box" and see what emerges out of it,
it was brilliant, youd find Syd Barrett next to Olivia Newton John who was alongside Led Zeppelin, who was
just behind Jethro Tull who occupied a space to the left of ELO etc etc....!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#9
Ruby Wrote:^^Lol! Sounds like we have the same kind of filing system.
By virtue of numbers alone, I'd say your random listening is bound to be big fun! Big Grin
Jeez - would love to pore over all of that - what a pleasure!

when my cds are unpacked and on a shelf/in a cabinet they are placed randomly also and I go through the
stack rom let to right and whatever is next in line is what I listen to...
it makes for an interesting day when I don't know what is going in the car next...
also stops me from just playing certain artists or cds and neglecting lots of others, I figure, if I bought them,
I should at least listen to them or it was a waste of money!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#10
^^I'll have to give that a try sometime. Mood dictates my listening most of the time, and I like to listen to my new stuff on repeat for a while until I've properly absorbed it (provided I love it, of course!).
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just plain beautiful Jerome 1 1,021 18-06-2014, 10:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hot & Beautiful Nikita Rawal Simran 0 870 21-11-2012, 08:51
Last Post: Simran
  Just plain beautiful Jerome 0 862 30-10-2012, 10:33
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: