Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harry Styles - Sweet Creature
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart this week at #93

I like it
well what do you expect?
I just finished listening to a rap album
I would like most anything after that

[video=youtube;8uD6s-X3590]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uD6s-X3590[/video]

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Malcolm Todd - Sweet Boy Music Head 0 617 18-01-2026, 12:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Bryan Ferry and His Orchestra - Bitter-Sweet Ruby 4 2,724 25-12-2020, 15:35
Last Post: Jerome
  NEW ALBUM: Harry Styles - Fine Line Music Head 1 1,139 30-12-2019, 09:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Jack Gates’ Recording Has Guitar Explorations In Several Latin Styles Eugena 1 1,983 16-04-2014, 16:27
Last Post: SteveO
  Looking for new CD album title by Harry Connick, Jr. starry-eyed 1 1,938 23-12-2011, 07:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: