23-05-2012, 06:23
Hello,guys!Who is your favourite pop singer?I like to listening Madonna.
|
Who is your favorite pop Singer?
|
|
23-05-2012, 06:23
Hello,guys!Who is your favourite pop singer?I like to listening Madonna.
23-05-2012, 09:27
Madonna huh?....after that abysmal "american pie" cover...not me!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
23-05-2012, 11:50
That have to be the king himself Michael Jackson
23-05-2012, 12:01
actually I misread this and was thinking current
if we're going favorite pop singer of all time gotta go with the real king
23-05-2012, 18:25
Lennon and McCartney...popular music so they were pop singers!...right?
Music Head Wrote:actually I misread this and was thinking current
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
23-05-2012, 21:47
I like the King
and also the King of Pop.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down
31-05-2012, 07:14
Favorite pop singer ... I'd say Lady Gaga. But there are a lot of them right at the top, so I'm not sure.
16-02-2013, 03:16
Michael Jackson
Bruno Mars Justin Bieber Justin Timberlake |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| NEW SONG: Carrie Underwood - Favorite Time Of Year | Music Head | 0 | 924 |
14-12-2020, 12:48 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| LIVE AND A FEMALE SINGER | SteveO | 0 | 1,230 |
20-03-2018, 04:30 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Singer hot, Singer hot | Kanchoukid | 0 | 917 |
08-08-2016, 17:30 Last Post: Kanchoukid |
|
| which Pop Music Singer is your Favorit? | johnsandy | 1 | 1,409 |
26-10-2013, 07:03 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Your Favorite Music... | CynusAlisa | 20 | 6,901 |
28-08-2013, 21:20 Last Post: lola |
|
| Taylor Swift's "Red" Remains America's Favorite By Black Hawk Mines | melekosman | 1 | 1,209 |
12-12-2012, 13:14 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| What are you favorite/least favorite songs on the radio right now? | musicdude | 4 | 2,346 |
25-07-2012, 12:55 Last Post: hatchetman |
|
| Best Asian Singer.....!!! | doctorsaeed | 1 | 1,618 |
19-07-2011, 17:20 Last Post: doctorsaeed |
|
| Favorite Live Show | randarush | 3 | 3,532 |
17-07-2008, 18:06 Last Post: Tiggi |
|