Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ATTACK! ATTACK! UK - Produced by Stu of Lostprophets!!
#1
Hey everyone,

I just heard this new band called Attack! Attack! UK. Has anyone else heard of them? I heard that their new album was produced by Stuart Richardson of Lostprophets and I LOVE that band! It drops on TOMORROW, and I can’t wait until it comes out. I heard of them through Stu’s Blog.

These guys are touring machines, and I found a live video of them on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTEvX3UqO0c

I can’t wait until they come to the US. Right now, they are on tour with The Blackout, but starting October 14th, they begin touring with Funeral For A Friend!

You guys NEED to check these guys out.

www.myspace.com/attackattackband
Let me know what you think.

[Image: attackattackheads.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aussie Shark Attack's 2024 CRAZY-HORSE 10 4,080 29-12-2024, 09:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  2022 Aussie Shark Attack stats: CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,305 07-10-2022, 11:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  2021 Shark attack season: CRAZY-HORSE 16 4,886 12-12-2021, 14:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Shark Attack season is open.... CRAZY-HORSE 20 7,995 25-03-2019, 04:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Shark Attack season... CRAZY-HORSE 4 3,278 04-10-2017, 02:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Shark Attack season is upon us...! CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,441 26-09-2016, 20:53
Last Post: Music Head
  Shark attack season is upon us.... CRAZY-HORSE 37 14,048 11-04-2015, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  another shark attack... CRAZY-HORSE 16 6,028 11-09-2012, 01:00
Last Post: suzy7

Forum Jump: