Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CANADIAN FLOOD DISASTER in SOUTHERN ALBERTA
This is the most horrific natural diaster in awhile in Canadian history ! It's the worst I've witnessed in my lifetime...even worse than Hurricane Juan in 2003 which I experienced first hand ! Calgary city and famous Calgary Stampede grounds are covered with three feet of water and rain is expected over the weekend ! My heart goes out to the people of Southern Alberta.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1793[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1794[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1795[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1796[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1797[/ATTACH]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
finally saw some of this on the news
CNN I think
with enough money, the US can prevent things like this from ever happening again

A large low pressure mass stopped over the area for a few days without moving ! I can envision decades from now whereby technology will be able to get rid of this weather system and virtually be capable of controlling weather on earth....foolish now but it will come to fruition someday.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Haiti: Dealing with the disaster 3 years later LoudStarENT 8 2,273 05-11-2016, 10:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  The canadian inferno SteveO 3 1,518 08-05-2016, 03:11
Last Post: SteveO
  John Lennon's tooth bought by Canadian dentist (BBC Website) gryphon 9 1,839 14-11-2011, 13:47
Last Post: simonbrew