Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cover to the song Give me Strength by Eric Clapton
#1
Hello Smile My name is Din. I'm new here so if I publish this post on incorrect forum please let me know and accept my apologize.

Here is my cover to the song Give me Strength by Eric Clapton. I'm playing acoustic guitar and electric slide guitar.
I will appreciate if you can listen and let me know what you think Smile Hopefully I will post more covers in the future.

https://youtu.be/EQZGnwuKfpk

Thank you very much! Have a great day Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music THE SATURDAY SONG Ruby 71 21,400 10-01-2026, 20:03
Last Post: Ruby
  Eric Clapton: guitar fraud or absolute genius? CRAZY-HORSE 8 2,108 13-05-2025, 12:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Kevin Bloody Wilson - "common sense" CRAZY-HORSE 0 767 25-01-2025, 05:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Help in identifying song musiclango 2 1,823 13-12-2023, 15:05
Last Post: musiclango
  time for Bob Dylan to give it away... CRAZY-HORSE 1 906 25-09-2023, 11:16
Last Post: Music Head
  Omg check out this song rirr87 5 3,378 26-02-2023, 09:54
Last Post: JeromeD
  christmas song royalties CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,606 03-12-2022, 09:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Celestial bodies in song titles Ruby 275 79,849 24-06-2022, 12:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  song titles featuring an animal in the title CRAZY-HORSE 54 18,700 24-06-2022, 11:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Challenger Deep , my new song rskiredj 1 1,519 07-05-2022, 12:26
Last Post: JeromeD

Forum Jump: