Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEIL YOUNG & CRAZY HORSE "americana"
#21
yeah I agree with that gater we must all follow our own hearts with our musical tastes.. If I like a record ..I like it no matter what or where it came from I like music that speaks to me

gater Wrote:I agree Rusty1. It is amazing that Neil took standard American songs, true "roots" music, and made them all sound like Neil songs! I pre-ordered the album, and was not dissapointed... but then again, my musical tatse is not in my mouth, and I follow no corporate or critical lead for my musical choices!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Neil Young & The Chrome Hearts - "talkin to the trees" CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,087 15-06-2025, 02:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Neil Young - "chrome dreams" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,517 26-08-2023, 12:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Chris Stapleton - White Horse Music Head 0 728 04-08-2023, 11:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Molina, Talbot, Lofgren & Young - "all roads lead home" CRAZY-HORSE 10 3,622 24-04-2023, 11:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - "chevrolet" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,014 19-11-2022, 13:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Neil Young & Crazy Horse "break the chain" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,122 24-10-2022, 21:05
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Neil Young & Crazy Horse "toast" CRAZY-HORSE 9 2,436 26-07-2022, 08:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SONG: Neil Young & Crazy Horse "standing in the light of love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 824 02-07-2022, 08:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Neil Young & Crazy Horse "timberline" CRAZY-HORSE 0 727 02-07-2022, 08:23
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Neil Young & Crazy Horse "barn" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,122 02-01-2022, 23:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: