Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how could i find out the name of a song that i don't even know the lyric?
hello there everyone. i've heard a wonderful song when i am catching bus awhile ago, but its very noisy inside the bus so i couldn't hear any lyrics of the song at all but i loved it! its a beautiful, very passionate sweet song sung by a female singer, according to its rhythm i think it's more likely to be a love song. i've contacted few of the local music radio channels and asked them for the name of the song but none of them could provide me the information i wish to know. so may i ask you guys is there any way for me to find out the name of this song if i don't know it's name and lyrics? i really like this song so badly so please help my friends, many thanks!

PS: maybe that's not a bad idea to search this song in the music library, i definitely could recognise the song if i hear it again. but i would have to listen to all the songs under the love song category one by one which is quiet time consuming unfortunately.
If you know the melody but not the lyrics, you could try this website: http://www.bored.com/songtapper/

It allows you to tap out the beat and gives you a list of possible songs. Smile

Hope that helped. Big Grin

- PUC
We suggest searching the suggestions that it gives you on YouTube instead of going with the "listen to the ringtone" option, because it redirects you to a dodgy ringtone site :/ but the actual identification bit is handy.
thanks for the link and the suggestions my friend. i will try and see if i could find out the name of the song. but i've already forgot the melody of the song which is quiet awkward hehe, thanks alot anyway.
sorry to bother you again guys i've tried my best but couldn't found the song due to my poor memory, i can't remember its melody any more (its been 9 months since i heard it). but if i could have a chance to listen to it again i would recognize the song immediately! so may i ask you guys are there any online music libraries that i could use to find the name of the song out, all i need to do is to enter the sex of the singer, the type of the song then i can find it out by listen to the songs one by one. please help guys and i am very much appreciated, thanks!
one time for a video I was looking for that silly song that usually plays when people do silly things in fast motion. I literally typed in google "what song goes dununun nun nun nun nun nun nun nyanunnyanunnyan nyaaaannnunnn" and i shit you not it directed me right to it. wish I could remember what it was called now
hey guys i heard the song again today, again its on the bus. i asked the driver the name of the channel immediately and he told me it. then when i back home, i visit the site of that radio channel and found there is no song played during that time. how sad and disappointing...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help in identifying song musiclango 2 677 13-12-2023, 15:05
Last Post: musiclango
  Omg check out this song rirr87 5 2,046 26-02-2023, 09:54
Last Post: JeromeD
  christmas song royalties CRAZY-HORSE 2 432 03-12-2022, 09:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Celestial bodies in song titles Ruby 275 51,393 24-06-2022, 12:03
  song titles featuring an animal in the title CRAZY-HORSE 54 8,547 24-06-2022, 11:54
  Challenger Deep , my new song rskiredj 1 765 07-05-2022, 12:26
  which rock song..... CRAZY-HORSE 2 394 07-03-2022, 12:02
  would love to hear an Eminem feat. Kah' Linda song soon rapmusiclover123 1 412 21-10-2021, 11:31
  Song for Ellen DeGeneres Musiclover1987 1 842 30-09-2021, 13:09
  This song it's crazy!!!!!!! danielwaiden 3 1,535 17-09-2021, 06:34