17-05-2025, 15:38
Sometimes the simplest things are the best. This is from an album by Sandra Boynton that is geared for children but I don't care - there are some truly profound so-called children's songs. And it's never too late, so say the ubiquitous 'they'!
Ryan Adams has/had such a great voice - no idea what he's up to lately, I just know he lost his way a bit, but then maybe we all do in varying degrees - it's the human condition. There are three tracks that I really like on the Frog Trouble release and today, this is the one that's calling so here it is ...
Ryan Adams has/had such a great voice - no idea what he's up to lately, I just know he lost his way a bit, but then maybe we all do in varying degrees - it's the human condition. There are three tracks that I really like on the Frog Trouble release and today, this is the one that's calling so here it is ...
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

