22-11-2025, 12:39
^Did you listen to the Mavis Staples CH? I did. Curious to know what you think.
I meant to post this last Saturday but stuff got in the way and I missed the window of opportunity! It's one of my best things ever, regrettable grammar and all - in fact that part is one I listen out for, LOL. One of those perfect little self-contained montages that would be lovely in a frame on the wall, if that were possible, which of course, it's not! Just fabulous ... no narrative needed - I think most of us would understand - to one degree or another ... and I love the photo of the pooch at the monitor ...
I meant to post this last Saturday but stuff got in the way and I missed the window of opportunity! It's one of my best things ever, regrettable grammar and all - in fact that part is one I listen out for, LOL. One of those perfect little self-contained montages that would be lovely in a frame on the wall, if that were possible, which of course, it's not! Just fabulous ... no narrative needed - I think most of us would understand - to one degree or another ... and I love the photo of the pooch at the monitor ...
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

