Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An essay on Thrash Metal
#6
tje1 Wrote:I second this notion! I love me some Sunn and Boris. It really gets deep down in your bones!

Excellent essay by the way. Don't stop doing these! We can continue to create new genres so you can keep going Wink

I don't get as much time to do them as I used to. All the ones I've done are about metal though. I do like other genres too. So I should definitely write some more some time.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
An essay on Thrash Metal - by mtlfrm - 18-07-2011, 15:59

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Babymetal - Metal Forth Music Head 0 2,025 23-08-2025, 11:00
Last Post: Music Head
  An essay on Death Metal and Grindcore goth metal raver 1 2,918 02-08-2021, 07:57
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW ALBUM: Babymetal - Metal Galaxy Music Head 1 1,494 31-10-2019, 02:19
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge
Video Taking Hard Rock/Metal seriously Dissily Mordentroge 5 2,889 26-10-2019, 02:59
Last Post: SteveO
  Who do you think is the most important and influential metal artist of all time? goth metal raver 22 10,256 04-12-2018, 22:08
Last Post: Music Head
  2018 Metal Albums Myths Is Digging & Looking Forward To MythsOfMetal 3 2,746 12-04-2018, 03:18
Last Post: MythsOfMetal
  Bizarre metal mash-up Morpethian 2 1,987 22-08-2017, 06:17
Last Post: Jerome
  Your First Metal Band ?? Tiggi 110 53,419 12-04-2017, 10:08
Last Post: Jerome
  Ukulele metal MattWhychuck 2 1,849 16-03-2017, 21:39
Last Post: MattWhychuck
  My new original metal song - all comments welcome! :) MattWhychuck 1 1,648 08-02-2017, 19:14
Last Post: Inna Selez

Forum Jump: